25 January 2007

Now Easier to Leave Comments!

I changed some overly-restrictive settings to make it easier to leave comments to my posts. With this I hope that people begin to comment a bit more, it makes the whole experience more fun. I have this incredible fear that I will write these posts and they will just float around, frozen in a big series of tubes.

Why post comments, you ask? Because it's fun! A blog shouldn't be about me preaching to you, telling you my opinions about everything. Blogging changes the traditional dynamic of publication, instead of there being a reader and a publisher, now everyone is a reader and publisher. If you comment, I promise I'll respond. That's the great thing about these "inter-webs", it's all about communication.

In any event, thanks for reading my blog at all, I really do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment